Local Kriging Neighbourhood Optimisation (LKNO) and Local Top Cutting are both included in the new release of Supervisor (v8.11), enabling Great thinkers in Resource Estimation to explore a more local approach to estimation.
As an added benefit for Micromine users variogram parameters can now be directly exported to a Micromine control file.
This new release also includes a number of enhancements to help save you time as well as a bug fixes.
- Local Kriging Neighbourhood Optimisation (LKNO). Read this article for more info
- Local Top Cutting
- Export variogram parameters to a Micromine control file
- Faster variogram calculation
- Improvements to Drillhole Spacing Analysis to incorporate cost scenarios (note existing DHSA will need to be updated)
- Ability to define multiple drillhole spacings for the DHSA, including a quick fill option
- Ability to define KNA block sizes using ranges and steps
The complete set of updates can also be found in the latest
Eligible Supervisor users can access the upgrade through their Snowden Account.
To learn more about Supervisor and purchase options please visit our Supervisor page.