Reporting Resources and Reserves - JORC
Understanding the reporting codes
This 1-day course will teach you: the legal requirements for public reporting, how to interpret and apply the relevant codes, how to review and assess public reports, and how to check if a report is compliant.
AusIMM PD Hours
In this course you will:
- Learn how to interpret and apply the JORC Code 2012 for your area of operation
- Gain an understanding of the responsibilities and authority of the Competent Person
- Understand your legal requirements for public reporting
- Be able to put the code into practice and produce reports and press releases with confidence
- Learn about assessment and public reporting criteria
- Review and assess public reports – are they compliant?
- Conduct a thorough examination of the JORC 2012 reporting code and ASX listing rules
- Acquire knowledge of practical tools and techniques for resource classification
Who should attend?
This course is highly recommended for anyone involved in the process of classifying and reporting resources and reserves and for those who would like to learn about the updates in JORC Code 2012.