Understanding Public Reports and Mine Project Valuation Techniques
Understanding the reporting of resources and reserves
This 1-day course will help you to understand; the reporting of resources and reserves under the JORC and other reporting codes, as well as the techniques applied by Competent Persons in valuing mine and exploration projects.
AusIMM PD Hours
In this course you will:
- Gain an understanding of the legal requirements for public reporting
- Learn how to interpret and apply the relevant code
- Understand the responsibilities of the Competent Person
- Learn how to produce or interpret reports and press releases
- Learn how to look for compliance
- Learn how to interpret the VALMIN Code
- Gain an understanding of the responsibilities of the Competent Person
- Learn about various techniques recognised as being appropriate for mine and exploration project valuation
- Gain an understanding of technical valuation
- Review and assess valuations – check for compliance
Who should attend?
Designed for those financing and investing in projects and interpreting mine and exploration project valuations.